Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th WINNER!!!

In the spirit of making things right on a day where superstitious folks seem to think things go wrong, I drew the winner of my "for no other reason but to randomly have a contest" at 13:00 and the lucky knitter is...[insert cliche drum roll here]...WHITNEY!!!

Funny story: *just* after I used the random number generator to pick a winner, I received an email from her about a comment I made on her blog! Must be fate, right? ha ha

Congrats Whit!

And thanks to everyone who has commented/participated over the last few weeks. I'll probably have another September and/or Rhinebeck give-away - so stay tuned for things to come!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yay Whitney!!

Dora said...

Ohhh Rhinebeck give away.... count me in. I wish I could be there this year. And my crazy day was Saturday the 14th when I got sideswiped because I guy lost control of his Dairy Queen Blizzard when turning and corner and plowed into me. ARGHH.