Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rollin' rollin' rollin'...keep the Noro goin'...rawhide!

Hubbins was feeling better last night so I spent some more time seaming the Noro Cardi - hooray! I also opted to try seaming on the train this morning - which is usually something I avoid because it's easier to spread out a sweater and concentrate at home in a stationary location

That being said, I've got the second sleeve and pockets left to do...and, of course, more loose ends!

Here's a peek...
noro cardi 6

And here's my SP for the day...I know, thrilling, right?
SP february 12 2009

5 comments:

Jill said...

OMG I love it! Hope it fits me! :)

Jill said...

Also - how incredibly neat is your desk? I'm impressed.

Dora said...

Wow that looks great. I am struggling working on the sweater I currently have on the needles. It is just not doing it for me right now.... But. I. Must. Move. Forward. Must. Finish. Sweater. I keep reminding myself, just do 4 rows a night and it will get done.

Can't wait to see you in March.

Jeannine said...

I love, love the sweater!! So pretty!!!!

Sarah said...

Lookin' good!