Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling better...and Knitting Along!

The meds I've been taking for the past 48 hours FINALLY feel like they're working - hooray! I was actually able to sleep through the night and woke up feeling like my head weighed 100 lbs less than it did yesterday. Progress!

And I have the strength to knit more than a couple rows at a time again - even better! I started the back piece of the Anise for the MPHSA fundraiser on Monday night (while holed up in my bed with Matthew watching "Who Bob What Pants" - yeah, the things you agree to when you're sick!!!) and finished it this morning on the train. Unfortunately I forgot to bring my US13s on the train with me to start the fronts.

Here's a shot of the back - I am totally digging the color!

anise october 15 2008

I suppose, if I'm feeling so inclined to concentrate on the way home, I could knit more of Sondra's sweater - but my brain has to be in the right place for following line by line (and figuring out where I left off). It's really a quick sweater to knit - I don't know why I'm procrastinating so much. Ah...I better light a fire under my butt and get it done once and for all - does anyone have a match?

No comments: