Friday, July 25, 2008

I can tell you this...

...this was the longest week I've had in a very long time.

Perhaps its because we had a company outing one day last week - so that was kind of a 4 day work week.

Perhaps its because so much happened at work this week that it seemed like it went on for-ev-errrrrr

Perhaps its because I didn't finish any knit projects this week. Well, that's probably not fair to say because my current project is a sweater and since I just started it a week ago what is the likelihood or expectation that I would have actually finished it in a week anyway...nil to none.

Perhaps its because it was made aware to me that an acquaintance is so despicable that they lie and cheat to get things to go their way, hoping they are not caught (which they were) and all that negative energy made my stomach churn. With all good comes the equal and opposite evil. I know Miss Karma has this person on her visitation list.

Perhaps its a long week because of all the train delays that occurred. Or because I got my haircut yesterday and then went bowling with co-workers and didn't get home until 11:00pm and so I'm just tired today. Or perhaps because the summer is becoming increasingly full of social plans and new friends and pretty soon it will be fall (hooray) and then Christmas and I haven't got a clue when I'm going to make the million gifts I promised myself I would make for everyone.

Perhaps its JUST a long week and all I can do is appreciate it for what it is.

Let's all enjoy the weekend, shall we?

1 comment:

Dora said...

Wow, what a week.... Glad the cheater was caught :)