Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, it's Friday, and Momma did a BAD BAD (GREAT) thing...

I FINALLY purchased the interchangable Harmony needle set from Knit Picks. I think all of my chats with Alyssa finally convinced me it was "ok" to give in to their magic...at least I know she'll help me if i have any issues with them...won't you? :o)

I also finished the first Bartholomew sock on the train this morning - I really like it although I haven't tried it on as yet. By the time I finished the toe I realized I wanted to wind the second skein to start the socks on the way home (which I can't because I forgot my 2's). I got most of the way through winding - after restarting a couple times because of tangles. I am now toward the tail end of it and had to throw it in my bag and head to work - bah, humbug! Will tackle the tangles again later tonight.

I have to say, once again, how much I love the yarn coloring and how the first sock turned out - it's lovely!

Have a great weekend everyone!

kc

No comments: