Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just the Facts, Jack (or pictures as the case may be)

Here are photos from Jan. 14th - before joining the sleeves

Body...
geode sweater 6

Sleeve detail...
geode sweater 4

Two sleeves on two circs...
geode sweater 3


January 15th Updates...

** Quick note...I've been reading ANYTHING and EVERYTHING about working Yokes, in the round, bottom-up and I THINK I've figured out what to do next...there's just that little voice of doubt...you know how these things go :o)

So here are some pics from this morning - I think I've knit 5 rounds in st st...

geode sweater 7

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great!

Do you have Knitting without Tears? It might be helpful for working the yoke, if you haven't looked at it already.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours in that yarn. First time for seamless yoke sweater is a bit scary but when it's done you'll love it.