Friday, November 07, 2008

Rewind a few weeks...Fast Forward on the Photos

Yes, I've been lazy with photos lately...so let's rewind and fast forward...

Rhinebeck - October 19, 2008

Of course you have to hang out with a cute sheep...

rhinebeck october 2008 001

...and eat chocolate ice cream in your chariot (aka Radio Flyer wagon)

rhinebeck october 2008 004 rhinebeck october 2008 002


And then there was the chaotic last week of October when my dining room was taken over by Soccer league photos and Fundraiser knitting...

the mess oct 2008 002

the mess oct 2008 001


Finally, after all that...it was time to go to the workshop with Stefanie Japel.

Here's our group of fantastic ladies!

stefanie japel sweater workshop november 1 2008 004

Here's a shot of Stefanie and me (please note that I DO know how terrible I look...but after fighting a migraine all morning, I was happy to just be up and about)...

stefanie japel sweater workshop november 1 2008 005

And here's the stairwell of the artist studios in the converted torpedo factory...

stefanie japel sweater workshop november 1 2008 002


This is the sweater I've started designing - I'm still trying to work out the overall pattern before I proceed any further (I'm thinking plain on the top, maybe a loose turtle/cowlneck, bell sleeves with a cable pattern 3/4 of the way down across entire body/sleeves)...

stefanies wings 002


Ta ta for now (as Tigger would say)...until next time, keep your needles knitting and enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

SueKnits4Fun said...

You have been a busy woman!! I never see you anymore and I really miss my friend! I'm sorry for your loss, and am keeping your family and your friend in my prayers. Please let's make some time for coffee/lunch, chit chat whatever!!

LillyZoo said...

Hey I was at the sheep and wool festival too both days although I was very sick and didn't really enjoy it this year. We probably walked right past each other in the barns.

BTW Casey is so cute!!!