Friday, September 10, 2010

Updates

Well, summer vacation is officially over and its back to the grind for everyone in my family. The Punk is thoroughly NOT enjoying school; Ramona is happy to be in the oldest group...excited for kindergarten next year (boo hoo hoo); and Hubby is back to answering emails at all times of the day.

In the knitting world...well...I'm KNITTING more than I can keep up with! I'm still sample making for Kaleidoscope Yarns and test knitting for a variety of designers. Makes me *almost* wish I could make it all a full time job. Alas, I'll continue to dream.

I published my Dora shawl pattern, although my test knitters are still working on it. I felt, after making another one myself, that I had the kinks worked out and could safely publish it, knowing errata can be posted as needed. I've listed it on Ravelry...please support a newbie designer if you have an extra $1.99 to spare :o)

I'm still trying to decide what to knit for Rhinebeck and have narrowed it down to a couple choices...stashed yarn playing a HUGE part of the process...since we all know I'm trying my darndest to bust it up!

And since I've been busy and lacking in the photo department...here are some recent uploads for you. Have a great weekend y'all!

Mr Crabitz and Ramona

Crab kisses

Ramona and The Punk

Ramona on the porch

Me and Ramona

4 comments:

LillyZoo said...

gorgeous kc I look forward to seeing you next month We are staying at the campground again this year

Laura said...

That last picture of you girls is too cute! Happy Friday!

Yvonne said...

I absolutely LOVE the pics! Everyone is so cute!! You included! :)

Ria said...

Such cuties you have!!