Thursday, July 22, 2010

Proud and Crafty and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (???)

I'm so blessed to have friends who are crafty - they are an everyday inspiration!

Go check out my friend Susan's blog - and then her new etsy store...how cute is her stuff (*swoon*)

Next up - my friend Stacey is selling her awesome felt flower pins on Etsy - perfect for everyone!

And while we're at it, I have to mention that Kirsten has been knitting up a storm of new patterns lately - yowza! And Stefanie has been quilting...probably more than she's admitting to us!

But how does Joseph Gordon-Levitt tie in to all of this??? Well, here in the Big Apple they're shooting a movie on 52nd and 53rd Streets...AND in the lobby of our building - running through by the Starbucks (of course, product placement). Anyway, my co-worker, Erin, LUVS her some JGL - for cereals. So when she learned they were in the lobby I said "just go already" - and off she went. It's been quite an exciting day to say the least. With all her drooling over JGL, something I clearly don't understand...he's the KID from 3rd Rock From the Sun for Pete's sake...I told her that I don't ever want to hear another word about my mom-crush on Zac Efron, yes yes, High School Musical and 17 Again...but have you seen the promo picks of Charlie St Cloud....purrrrrrrrrrrr

Have a great day folks - and stay crafty!

4 comments:

Conroy99 said...

FIRST of all - He's all grown up and SUPER HANDSOME now. SECOND OF ALL - Zac Efron is 14 years old. THIRD OF ALL - I'm out of points to be making. I just love Joseph Gordon-Levitt soooooo much!!!!!

Susan C. said...

OK, I have to admit, I think JGL is kind of cute ever since I saw him in 500 Days of Summer. But that's just me.

Also, I totally love those felt flowers in Stacey's shop! So cute!

Laura said...

I too have to admit a little crush on JGL. He was cute in "500 Days of Summer" and he's alllll grown-up in "Inception." (The fact that he wears really nice suits throughout the movie definitely helps.) =)

Anonymous said...

How surprised was I to see a mention! Thanks for that! And thanks to Susan C. for the love :)

Uhmmm...I used to think JGL was adorable on 3rd Rock from the Sun, but it was totally inappropriate then considering his age. I feel much better now that he is of legal age. Yum.

Stacey