Here are some ingredients which, I feel, are an important part of every knitter's "toolbox":
1. Needles you love!
2. Yarn you love even more!
3. Good friends to knit with
4. TIME to knit each day
5. Patterns that help keep you inspired
6. Family members who support your "addiction"
7. A blog (and Ravelry account) to share your thoughts, work, trials and tribulations
8. A continued passion to create
9. A support group of friends who can convince you not to buy more yarn!
10. Storage space for every yarn you "had to have"
Have a great day - Friday is almost here!